parallax background

Ways to Help

Reservation of rooms.


The donation per person has a minimum of 40 soles (Approx $ 12.50) but higher contributions are quite welcome. The number of beds and their sizes are adapted to your needs, and you will also have access to the whole house such as the kitchen, living room, patio, garden, mini gym and use of our sand bikes that run very well on the Urubamba routes.

Of your donation per room, 90% is used for expenses of cats (food, veterinary bills etc) and the remaining 10% for basic maintenance costs.
Reserve room
DONATIONS

Helping to Help


Donations are sporadic monetary contributions or food / medicines / accessories for cats, as well as materials for the construction of spaces.

PAYPAL
BCP
INTERBANK
PATREON
GOFUNDME
OLVAINFO

Donar

AUSPICES


The auspices are monetary weekly or monthly contributions, food / medicines / accessories for cats and / or materials also for the construction of spaces. The auspices are quite convenient for people with businesses or consecrated companies, since Mishi Wasi constantly mentioned and will thank them in social networks, creating an effect of "association" to their brand every time our publications are spread over the network.
Of your donation per room, 90% is used for expenses of cats (food, veterinary bills etc) and the remaining 10% for basic maintenance costs.
I want to be a sponsor
VOLUNTEERING

Come and help us


There are two types of volunteering in Mishi Wasi, maintenance and special skills. You can send an email to mishiwasiperu@gmail.com for more information, attaching your experience and why you want to volunteer with us.

I Sign Up For Volunteer